Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lindsay Lohan's New Movie Goes Straight to Cable

The film's production company, Nu Image/Millennium Films, has confirmed that the comedy will premiere on ABC Family in July 2009. It will be released on DVD a month later.

In the film -- which wrapped last August -- Lohan plays a woman who fakes being pregnant to save herself from being fired. She must then keep the lie going for nine months.

It is the latest film dud for the star, whose last movie efforts include the critically-panned indie Chapter 27 and I Know Who Killed Me. She briefly appeared on ABC's Ugly Betty.

This week, the much-scrutinized star, 22, complained, "If people would just leave my personal life alone – because it's really not that interesting – then I could land a great role. But all the sicko fans and the noise is so distracting."

"I'd like to have my own charity, do work overseas, be in Oscar-nominated films, write movies, produce movies/shows/videos, design cloths, make music, write books," she said. "It's all possible if people would just stop judging me and accusing me and making me out to be this aloof, spoiled, ungrateful and unprofessional person that I am not and could never be."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Bikini Wallpaper

UPDATES Bollywood CELEBRITY NEWS FOR YOU

Todays Live Online Sports News