Monday, April 27, 2009

Beyonce's Obsessed is Number 1

This weekend I had a dilemma because I really, really wanted to see Obsessed starring Beyonce, but I can't stand crowded movie theaters. I have actually been waiting for this ever since I saw the trailer in December of 2008, so I almost went to the theater Saturday because I figured I would be the only person seeing it... I guess I was wrong because it was the number one film this weekend. It looks like I'm not the only one who thinks it has been way too long since we have had a Fatal Attraction/The Crush type movie... or maybe there was just nothing else good out. Hmmmm? Never mind!


Anyway if you are like me and enjoy movies like The Crush, Poison Ivy, or say...Single White Female, check out the trailer for Crush (2009).Not the Alicia Silverstone one -- a new one. Oh yeah and that link has a picture of Silverstone's body double's butt so it may not be safe for workish.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Bikini Wallpaper

UPDATES Bollywood CELEBRITY NEWS FOR YOU

Todays Live Online Sports News