Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Julia Roberts curses up a storm in, um, honor of Tom Hanks

America's sweetheart has one heck of a potty mouth.

Julia Roberts gave a colorful tribute to Tom Hanks on Monday, dropping the F-bomb several times at a Film Society of Lincoln Center event honoring the actor.

"Alright well, it's late and I'm paying my babysitter overtime and I have to pee," Roberts began. "So Tom, everybody likes you. All my bits are gone."

"Listen, I had lunch today with Rita and her were here and her waist was here [motioned small] and her a was like that, so what can I tell you that's new? Tom Hanks."

Audience members, including Charlize Theron, burst into laughter, Us Weekly reports

Roberts went on to make fun of some of her pal's movies.

Of Hanks' 2004 flick "Ladykillers," she said, "I love the Cohen brothers, but the hair ... I didn't even know what the movie was about!"

She also gave a candid opinion of another 2004 film, "The Terminal."

"You in the airport with the accent? It was a pass for me. Airport? Were you just an immigrant lost? I didn't know. I love you, and I didn't know what to do, really. God, I'm wearing the same dress tonight as your publicist!"

Her roast was clearly a crowd pleaser, but Roberts was clear that the jabs were made with affection.

"Listen, I've got to get home. But this much we know.I will say this: Tom Hanks, I love you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Bikini Wallpaper

UPDATES Bollywood CELEBRITY NEWS FOR YOU

Todays Live Online Sports News